If you are interested in being listed as a Resource link on our website, please submit the following for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• How does your website provide value to our readers?
• Reciprocate by adding our website link to your resource page.
FREE Caregiver Dementia Training Please call Michelle at (775) 827-2298 to R.S.V.P. and for details on the available presentations each month. Feel free to bring a friend that might also be interested in this kind of helpful training.
Parkinson’s Disease Veteran Support Group every second Wednesday of the month from 1:00-2:00 pm at More to Life. Please RSVP at (775) 328-1715. Bring your spouse for free Respite care during that hour and stay after the meeting for a tour the facility!
- Solutions and Resources Associates (SARA): http://asksara.org/health
- FREE Transportation for Qualifying Seniors: http://www.accesstohealthcare.org/services-individuals/free-transportation-your-medical-needs
- Your Choice Home Health Care: https://www.yourchoicehomehealth.org/welcome.html
- Lonely Elders are at risk: http://www.eldercarelink.com
- Nevada Medicaid Long Term Care Eligibility: https://www.seniorplanning.org/long-term-care-medicaid-eligibility/nevada/
- Paying For Senior Care: http://www.payingforseniorcare.com
- What to look for in an Adult Day Center: http://helpguide.org
- Summit View Hospice: http://www.summitviewhospice.com/
- Socialization may help to avoid Alzheimer’s: http://www.medindia.com
- Mesothelioma Group (Cancer): http://www.mesotheliomagroup.com/
- Mesothelioma Prognosis Network: https://www.mesotheliomaprognosis.com/
- The Best Medical Alert Systems: http://www.reviews.com/medical-alert-systems/
- Drug Center: https://www.drugcenter.com/
- The Truth About Medicare: http://www.unitedmedicareadvisors.com/the-truth-about-medicare/#.WJ466dgiz6Z
- Nursing Home Abuse Support: http://nursinghomeabusesupport.com/
- Dementia and Sleep Disorders: https://www.tuck.com/dementia/
- Senior Safety Guide: https://www.consumersafety.org/safety-guides/seniors/
- Adult Day Care-The New Solution for Many Caring Families
- Why Study Genealogy?
- Best Words of Encouragement for Caregivers
- When and How To Select an Adult Day Center
- Beautiful You: A Full Service Salon Studio in Sparks, Nevada * Conveniently located inside the More to Life Adult Day Health Care building * Hair * Nails – Manicures/Pedicures * Please call Kari L. Woody-Erickson for an appointment * (775) 400-6374
- Diana Taylor: Reflexology * Improve Your General Health * For Wellness and Health Maintenance * Relax with Professional Techniques * (775) 453-5175