After completing the Admission Packet below, please take the Medical Examination form to the doctor for a signature:
- Admission Packet
- Medical Examination Report (if applying for RTC Access bus passes, you can also take your ‘Medical Professional Authorization Form’ from your RTC Washoe Access Application and have both of these filled out and signed at the same time to save you a trip)
The information you provide in this admission packet is extremely helpful in providing the most personal, custom care plan and the most beneficial activity program for the participant. This information will be kept confidential.
- Please feel free to ask for assistance. Call 775-358-1988 or 775-379-4915
- After completing, return the entire Application Packet to More to Life.
- Pay the admission/processing fee.
- Get a Client Medical Report signed by a doctor and submit the report to More to Life.
- TB1: Complete step one of the TB Test (skin test for tuberculosis) – this can also be done at the doctor’s office when the Medical Exam is being signed by the doctor.
- Return 48 to 72 hours later to have the TB test read and recorded.
- Bring a copy of the negative TB results to More to Life and join the program.
- TB2: The State requires a second TB test 1 to 3 weeks later, after the participant has started attending More to Life.
Other helpful Admission documents:
- Lunch Application Form
- More to Life Rates and Fact Sheet
- Financial Support at More to Life
- TB (Tuberculosis) Skin Test Certificate